• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

K8N-SLI Delux Drivers, Updates, Bios's.. Need em to download

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fr3@k3r

well for some reason i cant download anything from the asus website.. i just ordered my new deluxe for $95 shipped as a replacement for my matx board im throwing into a server.

anyways i need all the updates for Windows XP 32bit, and since i cant download anything from the asus website... its up to you guys..

anyways i need the following

K8N-SLI Deluxe Bios 1016
ASUS PC Probe II V1.01.10
Silicon Image Serial ATA Raid V1.1.0.0 plus RAID5 GUI V1.0.0.1 for Windows XP(WHQL)/2K/2003
K8N-SLI Deluxe English edition user's manual, version E1880
Marvell VCT package V2.11.1.3 for Windows 64bit XP/2003
Silicon Image 3114 SATA RAID driver V1.1.9.9 for Windows XP(WHQL)/2K/2003
Realtek ALC850 Driver V5.10.0.5870 for Windows 2000/XP(WHQL)/2003 and Windows 64bit XP(WHQL)/2003

ive already downloaded the new chipset and video drivers from nvidia, just need these last ones ;)

any help getting these files would be appreciated ;) thanks in advance

i think you mean "a8n-sli deluxe", as the k8n series was socket 754 and therefore no SLI support. i just checked the asus website and it seems to be working now. looks like the redesigned it a little and it even seems faster than before.

Back