• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

best 60mm fan

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

synthetic_fenix

Risen From the Ashes
What would be the best 60mm fan I could get? I need one for one of my servers at work. The case has two 60mm exaust fans and I only have one and its dieing.

does it matter how loud it is? lol

i can send you a pair of delta 60x38mm screamers for $5... i have a bunch of em that i got for pretty cheap

Sneaky said:
does it matter how loud it is? lol

i can send you a pair of delta 60x38mm screamers for $5... i have a bunch of em that i got for pretty cheap

Sweet, hook me up with a classifieds link so this is legit?

And i dont care how loud they are the server is in a colocation facility.

lowfat said:
I have one of these
http://www.nidec.com/va225dc/va225dc.htm

50cfm for a 60mm fan ain't bad.

That's 12CFM more than a Delta Black label!

There are others even more powerful, such as the Sanyo Denki 12000+ rpm 9G0612G1021, it puts out 65CFM and Sanyo Denki makes some of the finest fans, better than most and will last for years. They also have another model very similar The Sanyo Denki 10800rpm, 9G0612S1021 version at 60cfm. Both would be an excellent choice and will last a long time. (Both are noisy as hell, but in a server environment noise is immaterial)

Delta also has a few powerhouse 60mm fans for server use that are around 65cfm as well.

Now you said you wanted the best 60mm fan, so here it is...
This is the mack daddy server use fan, while only at 56cfm, it's about the best 60mm fan on the market since it's counter-rotating and has two seperate motors.
The Delta GFB0612SGH

it's the best your going to get, period.

Attachments

• Delta.jpg
    Delta.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 1,163
Silversinksam said:
That's 12CFM more than a Delta Black label!

There are others even more powerful, such as the Sanyo Denki 12000+ rpm 9G0612G1021, it puts out 65CFM and Sanyo Denki makes some of the finest fans, better than most and will last for years. They also have another model very similar The Sanyo Denki 10800rpm, 9G0612S1021 version at 60cfm. Both would be an excellent choice and will last a long time. (Both are noisy as hell, but in a server environment noise is immaterial)

Delta also has a few powerhouse 60mm fans for server use that are around 65cfm as well.

Now you said you wanted the best 60mm fan, so here it is...
This is the mack daddy server use fan, while only at 56cfm, it's about the best 60mm fan on the market since it's counter-rotating and has two seperate motors.
The Delta GFB0612SGH

it's the best your going to get, period.

:drool: I think i wet myself

Back