• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Click sound on SB16

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cyberey66

I have a clicking sound on the right channel on my SB16 card. It only is on the right channel. I will replace the card soon, but is their anyway to get rid of the clicking noise? I heard of this before but I don't know what causes it.

mx-6* said:
SB16?

Dude, thats 1992 hardware, get rid of it. Are you still using a 2800bps modem too?

I know, I know, but I'm kinda broke for a while, and this card is a donation from my brother. Hmm.... yea, thats kinda wrong, 1Ghz computer with sb16, o well, it suits me fine until I get my new card.

Well, I'm sure that there aren't any updated drivers that would fix the problem so I don't really know what else to tell you. :D

Well, I have a 1 Gig Athlon and a SB16PCI...nuttin wrong wit dat...I can live with the old bugger for as long as it can live with me...Gotta upgrade my GF2MX before I think of doing a sound card.
Have you checked for updated drivers for the card? There ARE new ones available...I know, suprising...check it out...:D

Back