• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What MOBO ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

goodey200

Hi guys i just had a Asus A8N32-sli Deluxe and just constant problems with it blue screening all the tim sent it back and ebuyer sed they are having lots returned so they will refund money

Now i want a different make of of mobo pref not a asus lol

Mty setup is

AMD FX-55
2gb of ocz platinum ram two sticks (1GB x2)
2x Gainward golden sample 6800GS Goes like hell 512mb edition SLI obv
raptor 74gb sata
2 x 120gb ide hdds

now i want a board with true x16 sli slots so basically 32x with both like the a8n32 board

Any ideas?

The the asus board is probably the best board with 2x32 pci-e lanes your going to find, it has a superior power system, and is built by asus so it is of good quality. Get the board from a online retailer instead of ebay.

Avg said:
The the asus board is probably the best board with 2x32 pci-e lanes your going to find, it has a superior power system, and is built by asus so it is of good quality. Get the board from a online retailer instead of ebay.

i sed ebuyer not ebay and tbh after them sending me 2 of these boards with different problems i would say its the worse board 2x16 i have evr known and im not the only one

apprentley they rushed to make this board and didnt really test it

my 1st board was fine up2 about 2 months and then went horribly wrong for no reason

I haven't heard anything about them, but I haven't looked for either so I'll trust your word, the only problem with this chipset is that it wasn't implemented by many board makers so there are only a few choices.

hmm true

www.ebuyer.co.uk or com is just the same a dabs really i never had a problem with them and like i sed they was excellent with returns

i heard ABIT were bringing a terue 2x16 board end of this month and it actually looks very similar to the asus board with all the heat pipes etc

are ABIT good as i only ever had gigbyte and asus

They are just as good as Asus and Gigabyte imo, the only problem might be that the board is for socket am2 and your looking for socket 939 right.

Back