• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AB9 Pro P965 @ ZZF!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
There were 100 of them that showed up in the country, I wonder how many ZZF got?

How I found this out, I cannot discuss! (Well, I can tell you, then I have to...):D

steve

dunno about zzf but i got my AB9-pro for 150 from ewiz. hope the aw9d-max comes out sooner then aug. I really want to test both and see which one i like the most.

a 100 of the aw9d's or just the ab9's?

I dunno.

Hopefully, I'm going to be getting the AW9D max, since I'm a Mod over there.:drool: :drool:

Let's see what my ES Celeron D does on it. I can almost hit 4.0 on my AA8XE. (Did I mention, I LOVE playing with Engineering Samples?):eek: :drool: :d

(Yes, it is only a Celery, but it is also an ES!)

steve

Well, if the AW9D-MAX can get a higher fsb then my BadAxe, I'll make the switch in a heartbeat...I just love the way Abit lays out their BIOS...

well im going to say it will since others have already released there 975x boards abit's is not to market yet. With that in mind they are more the likly tweaking as to not have issues like the ab9 over at xs and another forums are reporting. the ab9 does not have selectable ddr speeds or control of timings. The guy at the other forum was told by abit they are working on the problem and will have a new bios out asap.

Last edited:
Back