• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

INTEL's E6700 and X6800 Vs. AMD's x2/FX-62

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AngelfireUk83

Now before your all snapping at me saying THIS SHOULD BE INTEL's section I thought since it has testing where they up against AMD's latest chips. I didn't want to get into trouble for posting INTEL related news with it being test scores against there RIVAL as you will.

I believe since it's got both brands and there testing them all with different programs to see which can do better. And it's not to prove which is now the best & start a war of words I think it's just a simple test and it's results I'm posting. Then it belongs in here so AMD and INTEL people can have a butchers if it turns into a flamming war.

1) I didn't create this post for that to happen

2) If it does Mods please close it ASAP

http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=33049

I think David said if its comparing the two that it belongs in this section so I don't think your going to get snaped at, for this anyway ;) :p

edit.

I wonder if anything they were having trouble with could be attributed to the badaxe, like the farcry problem.
It also looks like the ram and FSB needs some overclocking at stock :sn:

Last edited:
hummm they did this in a review and the conroe obviously beat it :)

Back