• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PC Steering Wheel (+ a clutch BONUS}

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mr.Guvernment

looking and looking, does one exist? a PC Steering wheel with a clutch?

i am craving some racing games, and so i need to buy a steering wheel systems, any recommendations?

I want something with some solid feel, some weight to it... i previously had an MS steering wheel (no forcefeed back) and i enjoyed it.

Also , if it has a clutch, like one i could use with my Foot (not one on the steering wheel, would bea bonus)

Or do any exist with a gear shifter stick ?

Mr.Guvernment said:
cause then i need to get insurance and i cant drink, and the few $k price diff :D

rofl!!!!!! i went car shopping with my tool douchebag dad today. It sucked to say the least and hes a complete moron and needed half hour explainations on which colors he could get on the interior of a car we arent buying....anyway

Loghitech is going to have the first comsumer avilible, entry level wheel+pedal set, WITH a clutch, AND a DUAL ACTION SHIFTER!!!!

Dual, meaning, flip a switch for 8-speed H pattern. Flip it again for sequencial up-down shifting.

Before, you either had to make your own, or go through the only company I know of now, Frex. Unless you have holy **** moneybags, wait till October-November for this to come out.

The Logitech unit will run +-$299.

yeah, the $300 price tag is a little high.

i was aiming sub $200, i like a good car game, but i am not usually one to go and spend a few hundrerd / thousand on extra's just to play it.

Back