• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Who's got my Pernts

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Looks like it is down still.

Man, this is worse than not having that first :beer: after work....

:bang head

Net change over at Stanford. Either there is a broken link or DNS hasn't propagated.

I just noticed this last night and was about to post something. My page shows about -900 minutes out if date. But I checked with the Stanford page and I'm getting credit, so no big deal. It's just nice to see whats going on with the EOC page. Hopefully the fix it soon.

As ChasR said, from EOC site:

Stanford Is Moving Their Servers...07.18.06, 7:11pm CST
Incase you never visit the Stanford site, they appear to be in the process of moving some of their servers. This also required a change in DNS entries. As it stands I guess some of the new DNS info has not propigated out because I'm having trouble connecting to some of their servers. Also the info that I can view has not updated since earlier today. Until they fix their stuff, there is nothing I can do. I paused the stats update scripts since they can't get any new info, or connect to the proper machines. Hopefully this issue will be resolved soon.

Speedmonkay said:
I dont have your pernts AC

*tries to hide 557 points behind his back so AC cant see*
The reality of it is, the gas is too expensive to come and get them.
Finds over 1000 sitting back where they belong.

Thanks for the info, forgot about those DNS gophers :p

Back