• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

arctic cooling freezer pro 64 in a8n32-sli

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cruiza120

Just wondering, if anyone here has the combo of the arctic cooling freezer 64 pro and an 18n32-sli deluxe, if the fan blows air out the back or if it is blown in any other direction. I know that the mobo makes it so that you can only position a hsf in one way, and so i figured that i should ask here to be safe before i bought it.

Thanks a lot in advance, guys!

According to a review you can turn the cooler any direction u want, but on another review the guy missed it and said the cooler sucked. really dont know how good it is though.

Alright - thanks for the answer. I guess I'll just use my stock hsf until I find a deal on a big typhoon or something.

on another forum i'm at alot they swear by the freezer (for it's priceperf. ratio) maybe not the absolute best but fot the price it can't be beat , and yes it can be tuned any way you need.

Back