• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Speakers for under 200?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I don't know much about bookshelf speakers but I have some Logitech z-5300e's arriving tomorrow, I'll let you know if I like them or not =]

I would say read a lot of reviews, shop around, just the standard stuff you know.

For audio equipment you have to read the right reviews. I can tell you from experience Logitechs don't come close to decent bookshelfs. I think Polks are good for the price, especially when outpost.com has those R15s for $40 a pair before shipping once in a while. For a decent cheap receiver, check out Onkyo.com they have a $10 off coupon for joining and you can get a decent refurbed receiver for less than $100 shipped. I love my Onkyo TX-SR302B.

Last edited:
the Polk R-15s are excellent speakers. They might sound too bright to some audioholics, but that's perfect for me. Best of all, they are $39 a pair.

Back