• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

X1900xt questions.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Brando

1. Which company, if any, has a lifetime warranty? If none, who has the best?
2. Will my seasonic 500w handle an overclocked X1900xt?

I think that's it. Recommendations appreciated. Thanks.

Not sure about the warranty. From what I recall BFG was the only company that had a lifetime warranty on their vid cards. Not sure they make an X1900 series card.

500w may be a little low depending on what other components you have. Also a solid rail is needed and usually a single rail is better.

I think I even saw another sig with an x1900xt and 400w fortron. Thanks.

Yea Brando, to be a little more specific, it is this psu and that price is in USD... you can toggle back and forth from CAD to USD on that site by clicking on the flag in the upper left corner.

If I'm not mistaken Seasonic and Fortron are the two most efficient\stable power supplies you can get(according to THG) so I think I'll do okay with what I have. Of course, this morning I log on and see the announcement about x1950xtx with GDDR4 so now I've got other doubts. I hate video cards. But I love them.

Oh yea, that seasonic is really nice... if I could have afforded it, I would have bought it myself. For a single vid card, i would hazard that the seasonic would handle your rig with a x1950xtx if you feel so inclined...

Then again, my cpu maxes out at 2618mhz prime stable so anything over an x1900xt may go to waste. Decisions.

Back