• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

LAN problem (LAN connection not showing up)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lakai

Registered
Ok, in my quest to start learning about networking to fix a few problems of mine, I noticed something that I don't think is proper: my LAN connection is missing. Now, obviously it isn't actually missing, as I am connected to the internet. Just set up improperly. When I go to network connections I only have the option to view my internet connection. No LAN connection icon. I don't have the system tray connection icon that used to be their either. It's been like this for atleast a month now.

Does anyone know what I could do to fix this? I think it will help me solve my problem with connecting to other computers on our router for FTP.

something like that happened to me, I make a new connection and even connect to it but it wouln't show up in the Network Connection window. Really didn't new what was it? Turn to fate that I reinstalled windows but not cause of that. But never the problem turn on again

Back