• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

No sound from right speaker?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fr3@k3r

ok well i have a set of m-Audio studio pro 3 speakers, and im only getting sound from the left speaker and not the right? does this mean the right one is blown?

edit*

i have checked all connections and all are fine, so im guessing its time for an rma or a store exchange if i find a receipt :/

Last edited:
Can you plug the right speaker into the left channel? Try that, if there is no sound then the speaker is either blown or an internal connection is broken, either of the two should means you should exchange it if you can.

well found out that it must be my sound card, i hooked up my old speakers and both sides work, i hooked up my speakers to my cd player, both sides worked. im installing my mobo sound card drivers and plugging them into that and will get back to that after i test them :)

Back