• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

X1800GTO unlock?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You have the HIS card with the IceQ3 cooler? I'm probably getting the HIS one. Thanks for the info.

What bios did you use to unlock the "HIS" card with? I just picked one up from Newegg today (part of a combo deal with an Asus AN85X) and would like to unlock those 4 extra pipes if possible. Is there a specific modified flash program thats needed? I WILL start searching for the answer, but was wondering if you could shed some light on this.

Sweet!! I found some more info too and cant wait to play around with my new toys (a64 3500+, said vid card and mobo). This is going from an abit NF7-S v2 with a [email protected], 9800pro 128meg, ballistix ram...blah blah blah.

Thanks for the linky :beer:

Last edited:
I upgraded from the pretty much the same stuff, 2600-M @ 2.5ghz, 9800pro, 1 gig of ram, to my current rig and it blew me away. Good luck and dont forget to make a thread on your results!

Back