• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Test your numpad skillz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

The game started out too slow, and then after lvl5 it went crazy. couldn't keep up after that.

6280 ... at the end i started losing it... my brain went all out o wack and my sync went to 0. My hand went berserk and i flopped to the floor and went into a seizure. It was dramatic, i failed at numpad. :drool:

I know I could do better, it seems like a rather ... addictive flash game hehehe

4900...but I didn't read the info between the levels and stuff and that's the first time I've used the keypad (other than 0 for cs) in years.

ex_cuses 1

I almost always use the keypad instead of the normal row of numbers. I'm not sure why - I've always just done it that way.

1738. I didnt understand those wierd head things that come up and display random numbers. what did they do? lol

bobthemoo said:
1738. I didnt understand those wierd head things that come up and display random numbers. what did they do? lol

the head things come up and display a number and you have to hit that number on the keypad to knock them. It doesnt matter where their position is.

I scored like 4000-something. The yellow guys that duck there heads messed me up. :bang head

got up to 9495 on my 4th try...gets insanely hard at that point

Last edited:
ahh, this is my favorite flash game! this and defend the castle.

last time i saw it posted someplace i got to lvl 12 or something after like 2 hours...damn you for bringing it back up! :mad:

EDIT: 20175 :D

Last edited:
3160 first try @ 12:55 AM. g'night.

dan

*edit*

now 6015!!!

*edit*

now 6600

*edit*

now 8445!!!

*edit*

now 9330!!

*edit*

now 11910

dan

Last edited:
I remember in Jr High (7th grade), I had this english teacher who liked to use this really old typewriter style calculator (from the 60's or 70's probably) to add up test scores.

He was so fast that other teachers used to come in the room and rattle off numbers as fast as they could to see if he could keep up, (which he did easily). The calculator had a number pad exactly like we have on our keyboards.

I wish I could see that guy play this game because I have never seen anymore use a number pad faster in my life. He'd probably score a 1,000,000!! :)

P.S. If any of you have ever seen "Ghost in the Shell" he could enter numbers in as fast as one of those cyborg-secretaries where thier fingers pop out with little robotic extensions and they type insanely fast.

Back