Notices

Overclockers Forums > Hardware > General Hardware
General Hardware Discuss your new build and gather upgrade suggestions. And if your question doesn't fit anywhere else...it goes here.
Forum Jump

pc will do nothing

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe Search this Thread

Old 07-27-06, 02:08 AM Thread Starter   #1
vini
Registered

pc will do nothing

mabe you can help me with this weird problem i build my son a comp and it has this parts in it 3000+ 939 asrock mobo with agp pcie 512 kingston ram and a 350w psu and 6600gt pcie vid i have build it and now it dos nothing at al no sound or wath so ever.its also weird (i think) that the mobo not has 24p power connector it has only 20 but my mobo also 939 has it well can you help me please and does 939 socket always need 24p power connector?

with many thanxs vini
vini is offline   QUOTE Thanks
Old 07-27-06, 02:45 AM   #2
maddog39

To answer a few of your questions. No Socket 939 doesnt need a 24 pin connector because I have a mobo that only uses a 20 pin, however it really depends on your specific mobo whether it "needs" the 24 pin connector. But it looks like to me that thats the problem. Try ordering a 20-24pin power converter cable off the internet. Im sure a place like NewEgg or something will have something like that.

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 3.21GHz VCORE 1.325
4x1GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800
EVGA GTX 260 C216 SSC 896MB
maddog39 is offline   QUOTE Thanks
Old 07-27-06, 03:28 PM Thread Starter   #3
vini
Registered

so i have sold the problem with this sucker it was the mobo that came to the case with some pins i have mounted good now and it rocks

tnxs for replaying anyway

greets vini
vini is offline   QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Overclockers Forums > Hardware > General Hardware
General Hardware Discuss your new build and gather upgrade suggestions. And if your question doesn't fit anywhere else...it goes here.