• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

G5 and G15 problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wwing49

Well I purchased the G5 and G15 (mouse and keyboard) back in december or january and I am very ****ed right now. Lots of the paint is rubbing off the G15 and my G5 has problems if you want to hold down the left click. VERY ANNOYING! I hope I can RMA these before I return to school...:mad:

I think I got a bad batch because I havent heard anything like this. The G5 left click is dying. I cant click and hold very well. it will click down and while it is still down it will release the trigger without "clicking" back up.

I actually heard of both issues from customers early on when both were somewhat new. Now it seems to have died down a bit, perhaps Logitech sneaked a revision to the design without us knowing.

My G15 is working perfectly, i haven't noticed any paint coming off or anything yet... i'll keep checking.

~ Gos

God damnit, it is messed up so bad now. Half the clicks dont register. I thought my computer was locked up because it got so bad for a while today.

Good luck with that :)

Mine just came through the post and what can i say? they're beautiful :D

the G5 glides like a dementor on crack :D

Ther are different revisions of the g15, the newer ones don't have the key problem. There's more info about this on another thread.

Yeah. I had an older rev of the g15 and the paint came off quick. ive since gotten a new one and bought another for my other rig. Quite possible you got some old inventory. As far as the g5 goes i love it, except that it doesnt have a back and forth button. But ive gotten over it

Back