• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Congratz to TIS .... the 1,000,000 pt milestone!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pscout

Senior Newbie Cannon-Fodder - R. I. P. good budd
:clap: :clap: WTF TIS :clap: :clap:

and it seems like only yestereday when you were building that nice multi layer barn for your folding stock :)

Fold On :thup:

:beer: :beer:

wtf0yk.gif

pscout said:
:clap: :clap: WTF TIS :clap: :clap:

and it seems like only yestereday when you were building that nice multi layer barn for your folding stock :)

Fold On :thup:

:beer: :beer:

Thats cool, but what about how many Work units completed?

I think thats more impressive...

Joeteck said:
Thats cool, but what about how many Work units completed?

I think thats more impressive...

# of wu completed is a nice milestone too :)

I don't think any of the measures (#wu"s or #pts) are good yardsticks by themselves of contiribution, but they are milestones nonetheless.

Normallizing contributions based on current wu's (and higher pts than wu's from several years ago), or points (how to factor bonus pts?) is the theme of many threads, and is problematic. The debate can get lots of folks very charged up emotionally (and unproductively).

There are numerous older threads here, on forum.folding-community.org and I am sure an just about every folding teams' fora.

But in the spirit of congratultions, for whatever the milesone achieved, we can leave that debate to those other threads. :)

Back