• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

RMclock 2.1

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

adriana

does anyone know how to use the new rmclock 2.1? i have read the old guides but i am totally confuse with the newer version. a little guide would be appreciated hehe:beer: i'm having trouble undervolt my w3j. thanks in advanceee

hah ya i just started using rm clock 2.1 to undervolt my yonah, first go to profiles and expand it, and go to the preformance level you want (i use preformance on demand) and select what P-States you want and what Throttleing settings you want. now to actually set the voltage go ahead and click on 'profiles' and set the AC & Battery Profile to Preformance on Demand (or whatever u set it to) and choose the preformance states that you want, then click on a multiplier and deselect the 'auto adjust vid's' then select the voltage u want for that multiplier and ur done! :) hope that helps

and is it true that the cpu spends about 1% on the middle intervals (so its either on the lowest or the fastest state)?
if that is true then should i just select the lowest multi and the highest for the profile *performance on demand*

edited: ok i think i know how this works now heh.

Last edited:
Back