• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Half-Life 2: Episode One. Any trainers that don't crash the game?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

soundfx4

Well I played HL2 ep one and beat it without cheats at normal mode! Hooray for me! (I usually cheat in games AND play in easy mode :p)

Anyway, I played it honestly, and now I want to go back and play it with hex cheats galore!...small problem though; the only HL2 Episode one trainer that I know of crashes the stupid game and/or doesn't work, which needless to say, ****es me off.

So does anyone know of any good trainers for HL2 ep one? And if not, how do I make my own trainers? I'm sick of groups releasing trainers, but then never re-releasing updates for when the gamemakers release patches to the games. There has got to be an easier way! In game cheats just don't cut it for me :(

Well, cheating is gay one way or another, and HL of any matter would be the last thing I'd except to see a trainer for (or hack(s)). You could try getting a hex editor that edits processes and go from there, I'm not gonna explain how but you can do it.

What is wrong with you people? I don't get it, cheats make games more fun! How can you people think the way you do!? OMG this is blowing my mind, I don't get it!

I'll just have to tackle this one comment at a time:

Ok, first of all, cheating is not GAY! How could you say something so stupid? That just ****es me off...I mean I'm really mad that anyone would say that, furious in fact. :mad:

Second, the only in game cheat that is any good is god mode, and every time a level loads I have to type the god mode.

How am I supposed to go crazy go nuts? Huh? How am I supposed to just hold the trigger and spray the hell out of all the bad guys without reloading? Earth to peoples! I already beat the game the challenging way! I did it, it's done, what's wrong with wanting to hack the hell out of the game now? huh? What's wrong with that? NOTHING! There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with it!

I don't want any more comments on how cheating is gay, because that in effect will **** me off to no end, I'm already upset enough as it is now.

Sorry peoples, but ziggo0 just got me so worked up with that one unnecessary phrase.

OK! I'm sorry people! :cry: I just get so frustrated when I ask for something and someone feels the need to put in their own opinion in an ******* like manner.

I mean, what would have been wrong with him saying, "I don't really like cheating, but"
or, "cheating isn't my thing" or even, "I've never really liked cheating that much"

but nooo, he had to say "cheating is gay one way or another"

Now tell me that isn't written with an ******* attitude. :-/

Yeah I really don't know what a trainer would do...other than god and impulse 101. If you're really that lazy just bind a key to "god; impulse 101"

impulse 101 = full guns/ammo, I don't know what the command for god is.

The expansion thingy should have all the same console commands as hl2, I managed to do nifty stuff with the console, such as make my gravity gun carry things that were WAYYYY too big (busses) and you can change other cool things like how many flechettes come out of every shotgun blast (1000!!! HAHA IT'S AWESOME TO WATCH THE BLOOD SPRAY!)

check out gamefaqs hl2!

Seinken said:
The expansion thingy should have all the same console commands as hl2, I managed to do nifty stuff with the console, such as make my gravity gun carry things that were WAYYYY too big (busses) and you can change other cool things like how many flechettes come out of every shotgun blast (1000!!! HAHA IT'S AWESOME TO WATCH THE BLOOD SPRAY!)

check out gamefaqs hl2!

holy crap I forgot about all that stuff!! :eek: Thanks!

but still, my favorite hack is the infinite ammo with no reload, I have SOO much fun with those hacks! :(

:confused: holy crap, where did all those post come from? lol, all of a sudden I saw two or three posts that I didn't see before :beer:

ShadowPho said:
learn some C++. start searching memory, and editing. :D

:cry: realistically that's probably the only way :cry:

SolidxSnake said:
it's basically a hack.

you're probably SOL with this one.

yeah that's what I was thinking :(

Yeah, when hl2 was still, um, "new" I had a lot of fun just editing console commands. Theres ones to freeze all physics objects in mid air, or slow down the objects.

you know i have noticed that episode one just crashes as is, i dont think its any trainers causing it.

the hell is wrong with the game to cause such crashing oi!?

Back