• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Tforce 6100-939 help needed

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DickH

I just bought a system based arround the Biostar Tforce 6100-939 board and lucky me, it doesnt work. Other parts include the enermax 500w liberty psu, evga 7900gt (500mhz, not ko), 3800+, and my old hard drive, ram and sound card. When I give power to the psu, the LED_DIMM and LED_5SB LEDs are on and pushing the power button isnt a good idea. I would like to know how to fix my problem. I have stripped out everything aside from the cpu and ram, I have tested the system with different power supplies and have tried sticking the ram in different slots, and have tried with just one stick at a time. Is this somewhat common, I tried a quick google and got nothing.

What do you mean by "pushing the power button isn't a good idea". What happens when you do push the power button.

Back