• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OM*G

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nickyhoward55

has anyone seen the gameplay footage videos of crysis yet? i got mine from fileplanet. theres no way my current hardware can run that game. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

sorry bout that. the ones i watched are HD and as some of u cant view them heres a decent video, its google so the quality isnt great but u get the picture.

LINK

fileplanet videos

LINK

Last edited:
Ummmm. Yeeeeeeaaaahhhh... That looks like it will bring even the fastest system to its knees.

ju5tin99 said:
Why don't you look here to see exactly how much?

http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=469832

tbh, itll take alot more than that i think. unless DX10 does something really special. its not like my system is slow and i rekon id be able to run it on mine specs. crysis makes fear like like crap, and fear on max settings can bring most systems to a standstill. the bit where he blows the truck up makes current graphics and physix (get it) look simple.

Back