• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ultra D RAM

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gbaz

Looking to put 2gigs of ram in my Ultra D... Cant seem to get to DFI's web site, and cant find anything here or at DFI street on ram selection. SO any one willing to link or post a thread with some numbers on different RAM, or have any ideas? Want a solid, good OCin set, the ones i have now dont work well with the Ultra D, so gona stick em in my HTPC (it needs more ram anyway). At thier listed specs the Ultra D will not boot, get tons of mem errors.
Anyone try 4gigs yet?

Thanks!!!

I have been extrememly pleased with my G.Skill PC4000 HZ. My max overclock went up substantially from the 2x512 Mushkin redlines I had been using. Currently running at 1:1 @ 264 fsb but there is a little more left in these sticks that I am not using. It seems my CPU is holding them back.

The G.skill Extremes are pretty good. I have gotten mine to 275 1:1. They are a 2 gb kit though. Ther eis a thread in the memory section about these and many people get well over the 275 I got.

just ordered the g-skill, seems to have gotten good reviews so will give it a shot. thanks for all the info!!

ram came in last night, pulled my ocz out and replaced it with the g skill. The ultra d boots on auto select with this ram!!! wish i had asked this question before i put the system together... I spent hours trying to find settings that would boot with the ocz ram :drool:
now to start on the OCin

Back