• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HL2 Episode 1 Secret Weapon

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

redrumy3

Well Found this one steam forums and figure id try it and its awesome and i have a video i made as well for it

in console type
hopwire_vortex 1

and than type
give weapon_hopwire

its awesome it only does that to alex, but wait till theres a bunch of enemies its like the black hole lol :-D

link to video i made
http://one.fsphost.com/redrum/secret weapon.wmv

Last edited:
Very awesome, somehow that dude got the glowing sceptre logo on his monitor to turn off.......

oh ya cool weapon too.

BossBorot said:
Very awesome, somehow that dude got the glowing sceptre logo on his monitor to turn off.......
oh ya cool weapon too.
thats my monitor, it doesnt glow lol i made the video sorry forgot to say it

What the heck does it do? Looks really bugged or no real purpose at all. Pretty cool though :D

Whoa, very cool, looks pretty much complete as well, though obviously the drone is a temporary placement. Is the weapon effect fully 3D? Looks as though it distorts the environment, looks amazing. :)

wow thats bad sound indeed pretty cool i'll try it when i get out of the zombie basement

Neural Net said:
Whoa, very cool, looks pretty much complete as well, though obviously the drone is a temporary placement. Is the weapon effect fully 3D? Looks as though it distorts the environment, looks amazing. :)
yep, drags anything in lol its great but now when u do it to alyx she dies

Niku-Sama said:
wow thats bad sound indeed pretty cool i'll try it when i get out of the zombie basement
yea i dont know why it did that, but eh i just ordered a new sound card audigy2 zs (got it cheap) so hopefully that make my sound better ;)

Last edited:
Now that was cool... Sort of looks like the warp effect that the striders show just before they unleash that death beam at you.

what happens if you're too close? Does it suck you in and kill you?

FastRedPonyCar said:
Now that was cool... Sort of looks like the warp effect that the striders show just before they unleash that death beam at you.

what happens if you're too close? Does it suck you in and kill you?

yea sucks u in and kills you lol it can kill alyx as well

Back