• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ZOMG 6.4GB HD for ONLY $112 !!!11!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
spacer.gif

Description: DELL - ( 89659 ) - 6.4 GB 5400 RPM 476 KB BUFFER 8.5 MS SEEK TIME ATA / IDE ULTRADMA 33 3.5 INCH INTERNAL HARD DISK DRIVE. REFURBISHED. IN STOCK.

I think it may be an order of magnitude error. ;)

Super Nade said:
I was thinking more on the lines of $11.2 :)

but it's a DELL product that alone warrants at least 100 bucks due to their industry leader status and excellent customer support :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

jdoneg said:
I'm in for a dozen. I hope that doesn't ruin it for you guys.

Every time a good deal comes along theres always somebody that ruins it for the rest of us. :rolleyes: Now they'll probably cancel all our orders. :p

:D

lol the other week i walked into a radio shack and they had a 2gb hd for 195...needless to say i bought it right then and there

http://www.serversupply.com/PROCESSORS/PENTIUM/75 MHZ

you can also buy these

Description: HP/COMPAQ - PENTIUM 75MHZ SX961 PROCESSOR (5063-7058).
REFURBISHED. IN STOCK.
PRICE $110.00

Description: HP/COMPAQ - PENTIUM 75MHZ PROCESSOR 512KB L2 CACHE FSB 66MHZ SOCKET-6 (5063-7022).
REFURBISHED. IN STOCK.
PRICE $150.00

I think now is the time for me to pick up a 75mhz pentium one.

These may be to help people desperate to keep legacy machines chugging away. Where can you find a P75 these days without dumpster diving?

cursor said:
These may be to help people desperate to keep legacy machines chugging away. Where can you find a P75 these days without dumpster diving?

I would see this argument as being valid if only one or two specific items where highly priced. However all of their stuff is insanely high priced, and all of the processors I have looked at so far are also refurbished.

I'm beginning to think that this company is ran buy people who have a massive dempster diving collection that they just put online to see if anyone is stupid enough to buy any of it.

Last edited:
Back