• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

o/c axia 1200 C help please

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mr_Z

Hi all,
please help newbie to solve big problem :confused:
When i try to o/c my tb 1200 c axia ( 9x133, L1 bridges are factory connected, msi k7 turbo, thermalright sk6, Infineon PC133,) for example on 9.5x it goes on 733 ?? :mad: :confused: So prolem is that i can only downclock it :confused: I tried all possible bioses for mbo but always same thing :confused:
Can someone help me??
THX in advance

ok its 2 things but im not a professional

FIRST OFF MY R0OMATE HAS THE SAME MOBO,IF YOU DOWNLOADED A NEW BIOS FROM MSI LIVE BIOS MOST OF THOSE BIOS I BELIVE ARE NON OVERCLOCKING BIOS? WE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM,ALSO POINT NUMBER 2 THAT CHIP YOU GOT IS A 266 FSB CHIP MEANING THAT ITS GONNA POST LOWER SPEED FROM DEFAULT BIOS,YOUR CPU FSB IS ONLY 200,SO IF YOUR CHIPIS OVERCLOCKING BUT YOUR UNSURE WHY IT READS LOWER THAT IS SUPPOSED TO THATS THE REASON .KEEP ON RAISING THE MULTIPLYER GOOD LUCK SLOPMASTER JAY

First of all, Welcome to the forums.

You should have no problem as that board uses the KT133A chipset. Check to see if there's a jumper for the 100/133FSB option and make sure that you have it set correctly.

I hope this helps.

Good Luck!

sloppyjay, Loose the caps, my eyes hurt from you yelling at me.

Re: ok its 2 things but im not a professional

thx on reply, but my cpu is on 133 fsb, if i not o/c it boot post correct speed ( 9 * 133 = 1200 ), ( i tried all possible bioses :) ) , so the problem is that when i try to o/c it it can only downclock :mad: :confused: , notice that fsb IS 133 :confused:
anyway thx on reply

Once again I've got no personal experience with this motherboard. I don't know if you were running at a 133MHz FSB by way of the BIOS set to the CPU default. If this was the case, when you tried to set the FSB by jumper I believe that you have to set a jumper on the motherboard. After reviewing the manual I would suggest that you check the setting of jumper no. 17 located between the AGP slot and the battery, from what I can see, this jumper should be removed to attain a 133MHz FSB when using the jumpers.

I hope this helps, let us know how it goes.

Good Luck!

Back