• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bluetooth help!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BAN SUVS

Registered
Ok, I have the M$ Bluetooth keyboard & mouse; which are awesome btw:santa: . The problem I have is using my plantronics 510 headset.It pairs fine but beyond that it's useless. Plantronics website say there needs to be a handsfree profile w/ the dongle/adapter:bang head . How do I find/create this so I can use the headset as a mic/earpiece?:confused: Thnx!:)

with the MS bluetooth keyboard/mouse there should have been a dongle. If you see the bluetooth icon in your taskbar double click it and add a device. when it finds it you should be good to go. after setting it up that is.

BAN SUVS said:
It pairs fine but beyond that it's useless.

It installs fine but:
BAN SUVS said:
Plantronics website say there needs to be a handsfree profile w/ the dongle/adapter:bang head .

How do I find/create this so I can use the headset as a mic/earpiece?:confused:
Basic driver installation isn't the answer. There needs to be a handsfree profile w/ the dongle/adapter. That's what I need help with.

yea, you double click the bluetooth icon and it should bring up a add device where you can pair it, making it into a profile. That's how I transfer ringtones to my cell phone.

Back