• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Americas Army

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I still play from time to time. It certainly is a very decent game for it to be free.

whats the hype about 2.7 ?? havent heard anything about it ..

i used to play this all the time... recently installed it again .. pretty fun .. especially it being free !!

how soon is soon for the patch ??

with the 2.7 they are supposed to introduce vehicles (stryker, m1a1, humvee I think) they are introducing the digital camo uniform, new levels, and co-op play. It was supposed to come out in july but was delayed. I don't know when it will be released now.

dont sweat it ... im playing with my lappy radeon 7500 mobility (oc'ed to the gillz) and it doesnt do to bad..

Xtreme Barton said:
dont sweat it ... im playing with my lappy radeon 7500 mobility (oc'ed to the gillz) and it doesnt do to bad..
I have 2 dell lappy's, one with a 16mb 7500 and 1 with a 32mb 7500. Where would i look to try to o/c them?

Back