• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

LGA775 waterblock that installes without removing the motherboard.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hyperasus

Are there any waterblocks out there that can be installed on a PC without having to remove the MB? The only thing I have seen is the CORSAIR Nautilus 500 but it is a full kit and I don't think they sell just the waterblock.

hyperasus said:
Are there any waterblocks out there that can be installed on a PC without having to remove the MB? The only thing I have seen is the CORSAIR Nautilus 500 but it is a full kit and I don't think they sell just the waterblock.
well if you can finda "clip" wb for socket 478 and use something like the thermalright rm-478. lets you use 478 hs on lga, just clip the hs like you did with 478. i got a RM and 6002 with 478 mounts from a previous build im going to use at somepoint.

Just do like I did, and make a square cutout on the mobo tray in the area of the cpu.

I do alot of cleaning, go to alot of LANs, so this makes it SOOO much easier to change something out while I service the rig, or something goes wrong.

Back