• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Question about XP and Easy CD Creator 5.0 Platinum

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cisco Kid

I have XP Pro and would like to install Easy 5 platinum but heard there are quirks. Roxio has an update , I can not seem to get it anyone point me in the right direction?

Cisco Kid:)

you got icq

turd said:
worked fin for me with the update, no prob

I can not really say why it works cause my copy is burned and the original was registered, can you icq me at 64503995?

Cisco Kid

Also InCD is not certified with XP.

Microsoft is supposed to release a packet writing update to XP which will be used as a standard packet writing format. The next OS will have the packet writing included from its inception.

The updataed files are at www.roxio.com and all the information about the use of them is with the files where downloaded. It will also tell you that Take Two will not work in XP.

There are also burning features already included in XP.

Last edited:
Take 2 is great. Under certain circumstances it won't work with any operating system. At least it is consistent. I feel ripped off to say the least.

For windows XP you may need a new ASPI layer in order to burn Cd's. I had to install a new ASPI layer, and roxio Easy cd creator 5 platnium works ok in Wnidows xp professional.

Back