• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

There's a ninja on my Core 2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
haha not really either ninja or wizard but can you guess.
here is a hint: rememeber the mac comerical of them using intel cpus.

MVC-512X.jpg

this one really gives it away
MVC-514X.jpg

you figure it out yet?

its a guy in a clean suit holding a wafer.

Standard gear for clean rooms, the floor they walk on is actually grate and the air below is vacuumed. The hologram has really detailed illuminati signs, I'd tell you but you'd need to know a secret hand shake..... and since this online, sorry :) <joking>

Evilsizer said:
no no its a wizard

I thought I saw that guy in Bruma mages guild.

Last edited:
Jame Gumb said:
Standard gear for clean rooms, the floor they walk on is actually grate and the air below is vacuumed. The hologram has really detailed illuminati signs, I'd tell you but you'd need to know a secret hand shake..... and since this online, sorry :) <joking>

haha.....yeah that may be :)

Jame Gumb said:

i had a dream he handed me a tray full of x6800's:drool: :drool:

Jame Gumb said:

i hate wearing that **** :)

Sk8erfreak986 said:
If you look at the hologram on any of the boxed Core 2 chips there is a ninja, as far as I can tell.

No. Steve Jobs has magically imprisoned Paul Otellini in every retail CPU box! All hail the mighty Steve! Long live Apple! :beer:

Jobs%20and%20Otellini.jpg

you guys don't remember the intel commercials from back in the day when they had the guys in shiny colorful clean-room suits like, dancing around?

Sk8erfreak986 said:
my friend actually noticed this and not me he was like nice hologram HOLY SH*T THERES A NINJA
LOL what was he smoking at the time of looking at the hologram :)

Back