• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thoughts on Fear Combat

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rocko[DPC]

I've been playing this game for a day and a half since it came out, and I was wondering what some other people think about the game. Personally I was quite disappointed. The game is free which is the only reason I gave it a shot, and because its free I dont have much to complain about, but I feel it was overhyped for what it is.

I though there would be some objective based maps, like RTCW:ET had. But instead the only populated servers I find are DM, TDM, and CTF. The CTF maps are absolutely awful in design and layout. So whats left is running around killing everything that moves. This gets boring very fast for me.

I also cant stand the realism and lack of realism the game tries to create at the same time. Ya people are running around with powerful guns, and getting hit in the head will kill you in 1 shot, thats realistic. But why can someone run at you, get shot in the chest with a shotgun blast, and punch you once in the head and kill you? For some reason unarmed damage is the highest damage in the game, you just need to run up to people and punch them once, dead.

Just wondering what others have to say.

Back