• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Weird Recent average credit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cuper

So I just got a new laptop with a Turion chip and am running seti on it. Now, this is what I get for the recent avg. credit... "Recent average credit 100.23" Now I have been running this thing for 8 days, (prob. a total of 6.5) and have returned enough to get a Total Credit 1,475.29... That comes out to about 185 or so per day.... Now 100 is the HIGHEST my avg. recent credit has been. Am I missing something? I thought that the recent avg. credit is supposed to be around the avg. credit that you return per day???

sorry for the jumbled post but running out the door. :D

It should be, but it usually takes some time for RAC to settle. It took over 2 weeks for my comps to get normal RAC in Rosetta. Give it some more time and it will start to show you correct numbers.

Crunch on. :)

Hamm3r said:
It should be, but it usually takes some time for RAC to settle. It took over 2 weeks for my comps to get normal RAC in Rosetta. Give it some more time and it will start to show you correct numbers.

Crunch on. :)

Cool thanks!

Back