• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a Lian-Li. Preferances?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kiIIxthexIights

Hey guys so im looking for a new lain li case. I cant decide wich one to chose. Ineed a side panel window, would prefer itto be under 150 usd, and also those seperate comaprments for the hdd's, psu, mobo ect. there probably isnt one that fits thosespecifications but it dosnt matter too much. any suggestions?

Lian-Li V2000B plus is what I went with from Performance-pcs. I had them modify it. Case handles, 1 120mm blow hole in the top of the case and side panel window with 120mm blow hole, bulgrin power switch plus I had all the interior wiring sleeved. They do a very good job.

Last edited:
Check out the Lian Li cases at Performance-PCs. They will do custom mods like drill 120mm blowholes on the top and side panels.

This one looks great and is about the best value on that site for Lian Li. You can get top and side panel 120mm blowholes and the case handle mods and it will look pretty good. The case is also available in black. If you do decide on drilling a top blowhole, be sure your PSU isn't larger than average or it will not fit.

Another option (and my recommendation) is the Ultra Aluminus. They will do the same mods to it as the Lian Li ones I mentioned. You don't have to worry about PSU length in this case. It's also available in a couple of other colors so check the site.

Back