• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Oblivion FSAA problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dan0512

Whenever I enable FSAA in the game, the water surface get's all fubared. Running Cat 6.8. Any help? Will post screenie shortly.

dan

have you tried omega drivers? Also are you using AF? Try different combos of AA and AF, and especialy try the omega drivers.

have you tried omega drivers? Also are you using AF? Try different combos of AA and AF, and especialy try the omega drivers.

I have tried with and without AF, but it doesn't help. Are there any x64 omega drivers?

maybe you are eating up all your memory with the high settings?

Don't know. Running @ 800x600, with all the sliders in the middle. I think it shouldn't eat up more than 256MB.

were there any updates/patches for the game?

I pretty much got the game, then dled the latest patch at the game's page.

dan

That pic looks cool your character looks like he's entering the Matrix lol que kick *** run up wall music & flashed fake machine guns in computerised graphics.

Dan0512 said:
I have tried with and without AF, but it doesn't help. Are there any x64 omega drivers?

Don't know. Running @ 800x600, with all the sliders in the middle. I think it shouldn't eat up more than 256MB.

I pretty much got the game, then dled the latest patch at the game's page.

dan

Oh 800x600.....yeah I wouldn't think the memory would be a problem.

What kind of FSAA settings are you running? maybe try lowering to like 4x/4x ?

I guess the only other generic answer I could give is to make sure you have all your drivers updated.
:shrug:

maybe for giggles, try running 640x480 and the same FSAA settings....seeif it odes it or if it works.

AngelfireUk83 said:
That pic looks cool your character looks like he's entering the Matrix lol que kick *** run up wall music & flashed fake machine guns in computerised graphics.

hehehe

Would have been cool if he had the subtitles on and the subtitle said "Whoa..." :D

Back