• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

nLite R1.0.1 Final Boot-Up Problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AngelfireUk83

Easy guys

It had come to that time to format again and to create a new slipstreamed CD with XP & SP2 and all 78+ security updates I have backed-up. It's just in case I come across a friends PC with a slow net connection and there's too many etc.

I did the normal procedure of creating my disc I only wanted to put SP2, security updates and my motherboard/graphics drivers to the CD. Which I did after burning the ISO I wanted to test it you know restart see if it asks to boot from CD.

Unfortunatly that's the problem it didn't I renamed the CD XP_SP2_ENG should I have renamed it to what my original disc was. I burned the project at 16x as when I did one at 40x it failed during installation.

I think I'll wait till the next set of security updates is released before I create a new one but can anyone explain why the disc boot-up didn't work. My boot-up config in my BIOS as never been changed.

Are you sure you used the option to create a bootable disc? If you saved your settings on the disc (which I believe is default), go back and look - and even create it from there if you didn't.

Back