• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What do you think about this moded Lian-Li case? (PC-V65B Plus)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It'll be great, but watch out for your PSU's size if you choose the 120mm top fan option. If your PSU is longer than the standard, it won't fit.

EDIT: This is practically the same case for a lot less dough. I'd recommend this one over the other one, the side panel fan is nicer than the ugly VGA blower.

mantralord said:
EDIT: This is practically the same case for a lot less dough. I'd recommend this one over the other one, the side panel fan is nicer than the ugly VGA blower.

yeah it got that extra side fan.
don you think this many fans (4 x 120mm) will make this cased too loud?

Nomanor said:
yeah it got that extra side fan.
don you think this many fans (4 x 120mm) will make this cased too loud?

Well, the other one already has 4, except one of them is for that VGA cooling thing.

I don't know how loud those fans are, but if you're worried about noise just buy a fan controller or two. On that same page, you can also specify that you don't want a side panel fan, and they won't cut the hole. And it'll cost a little less too.

Back