• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a MicroATX Case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GML3G0

Hey. I'm looking for a MicroATX case. I prefer brands like Cooler Master, Silverstone, Lian Li, Antec, etc. I would prefer aluminum. But the one requirement is it must have a lock on the panel to prevent theft. I realize the thief could just take the whole computer, but I just need something to deter the thief from making a quick getaway with hardware. Any recommendations? Thanks. :)

Last edited:
Are you thinking of "Mini Tower Cases"? They have a few of them on NewEgg, you might want to check there. Also, I'd poke around on CM and LLs websites to see if they have what you are looking for. As for a panel lock, you could easily make one yourself for cheap. The guys in the modding section could probably help you with that, though I don't know of any cases that have a lock on the side panel, I know many of them have them on the bezel though.

Back