• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Radeon 9800 PRO Memory Timings?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SeanBest

I own a Radeon 9800 PRO Atlantis (Sapphire) 256-bit w/ 256mb. I am using the Artic Cooling NV-1000 Silencer Rev.3 and my card has the hynix ram on it. I am looking for some good ram timings. I found a small guide somewhere else, but the guide was incomplete and only had a few small changes, and as soon as I tried them it started artifacting like a mother. A lot fo the guides I see are for the ones with the Samsung(?) ram, but very few for the hynix ram cards. I have heard that the ones with the hynix ram can be tuned(?) quite well. Oh, also, I am using ATI Tool to overclock and change the memory timings etc. Hopefully someone knows!

Thanks in advance! :)

*EDIT*

Just want to make sure. Is there any way to monitor the temps of a 9800 PRO? I know it doesn't have a probe on it's core like newer models. So is that the only way to monitor the temps? I'm guessing so, but I could be wrong, in this case I hope I am!

Last edited:
Back