• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD Athlon XP 3200+ (Barton) Blocked?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LordLothard

First of all to thank for all the people who make forums like this their dedication possible and explanations to people who as I it does not have as much experience in these subjects. I am called Quique I am of Valencia (Spain) and have a doubt which I hope you prune to clarify. It wanted to know if my processor AMD Athlon XP 3200+ or is not blocked and if it is it as I can unblock it.

Processor:

Athlon XP Processor
Core Barton
CPU Model 10
Manufacturing Process 130 nm
Approximate Transistor Count 54.3 million
Approximate Die Size 101 sq. mm
Performance Rating 3200+
Working frequency 2200 MHz
Package Type OPGA
Operating Voltage 1.65 V
Max Die Temperature 85° C
L1 Cache Size 128 KB
L2 Cache Size 512 KB
Multiplier 11x
FSB Frequency 400 MHz
Stepping Code AQYHA
Manufacture Year 2004
Manufacture Week 14
Production Batch M
Batch Production Number 0502

My motherboard is ASUS A7N8X Deluxe with chipset nForce2. The complete sequence of visible numbers in Core of the processor is:

AXDA3200DKV4E T852822D40502 AQYHA0414TPMW

If somebody can help me. I can facilitate more data if they were necessary.
A greeting and pardon by my bad English.

:welcome:

I think you meant locked instead of blocked but yeah all Bartons made in 2004 are multiplier locked.

Thank you very much by your aid. Then reason why habeis explained the only solution happens to increase to the multiplier from the BIOS and vcore and to be proving no?

I have seen in a Web (cpudatabase.com) a Barton a speed of 3995 Mhz with vcore of 1.90v and as motherboard Asus A7N8X Deluxe. It can get to be stable at this speed? and all this modifying the multiplier and the tension?

Thanks...

Another subject that I do not understand very well is stepping of processor. As I can know if the one that I have (AQYHA) is good or no?

Thanks Molester for the annoyance to respond in Spanish. I am going to try to give the maximum possible data since at the moment I have all the dismantled computer. I want to clean it thoroughly since last Core sobrewarms up itself.

Memory : Kingston KVR333X64C25/512 (x2) Dual Channel (2.5V)
MainBoard: ASUS A7N8X Deluxe Bios Version 1008
A7N8X Deluxe BIOS 1008 for PCB revision 2.0 and later only
Support AMD Sempron CPU

Ever since buys the single motherboard updated firmware once and I believe that she is the one that I have indicated before.

For more information contact-me.

Back