• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

calling tforce 939 & san diego a64 owners

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BloodbathMK

Registered
im having a interesting problem with my 3700+ and my tforce 939. i used to have a 3500+ venice however i got a free upgrade to a 3700+ san diego revision E6 from a friend :beer: . the tforce used to offer command rate changes for my venice however the option has seemed to have disapeared when i booted with the 3700+. is their any owner of a tforce and 3700+ that has this option to change command rate. If you do could you tell me the bios version to download. thanks in advance.

I don't own a tforce, but maybe this information will help...
Look for an option called "Command Per Clock" or "CPC" in your BIOS, keep in mind this doesnt offer you 1T or 2T options, it should only offer you the options, Enable, Disable, and Auto. Enable is 1T and Disable is 2T. Hope that helps.

well i specifically remember there was a 1t 2t selector under the bios dram menu, however i will take a look for the cpc setting.

Back