• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Who's waiting on RMAs?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rainless

Old Member
Me I've got:

Hard Drive: Maxtor DiamondMax 10 200GB (my second Maxtor RMA in 2 months)

Motherboard: Gigabyte DS3

I was worried my CPU was shot too, but alas... it's working just fine. Both those HDs went down in the same month, I was able to get the second one working for a month, but it only wound up crashing again. I think the heat got to it.

nvidiaOCmaster said:
Meh... Im still waiting for my XFX 6600 to get back... its been 3 months..... ive given up.

THREE MONTHS?!?! Where the hell did you send the thing to?

ya know... i got confirmation that it made it there, but i think they just... lost it....among the stacks and stacks of faulty XFX cards.

I sent it to the address they gave me, ill look for it and tell ya, i rember it was far away from me because it was 18$ to ship.

I would be waiting on an RMA except the warranty covering my 939 Sata II is only 15 days :( so, needless to say, my computer is pretty much broken until I get a new motherboard.

I will be waiting on a replacement for my flash drive. It crapped out on me after 2 months. I just have to get around to submitting the request.

FSP 700W PSU that came DOA.

sent it and 3 weeks later i hadnt heard a thing so i called. gave the guy my RMA number and he puts me on hold for a minute then comes back and says "yes, its in the mail tmro."

so i should have just called after the first week and id have it back by now.

Back