• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PS3 Downgraded (Again)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
CAN YOU PLEASE OMG, PLEASE... STOP SOURCING THE INQUIRER AS A FREAKING SOURCE, 95% OF WHAT THEY SAY IS NOT TRUE!!

Also all this ever does is circulate garbage in the forums no one wants to hear and gets people angry.

I've found the INQ to be pretty reliable. Every now and then they'll jump the gun on something, but this whole PS3 thing is going to be a debacle of epic proportions. Not that 50mhz on the core and mem are a huge deal or anything but there is just no good news surrounding this system at all.

I am sorry to say but an article that is written in such a manner is not worth the time it takes to read imo.
As a help to the fanbois who inevitably write in somewhat curious broken englishish every time their precious console gets re-specced in a downward manner, please cut and paste the following. It will save you at least an hour trying to figure out the parts of the keyboard that are not WASD:

You teh sux0r 2 sae teh PS3 is not going to teh r0x0r! Yew lie, yew 360 luvr. U teh sux! U maek thing up, go die!!!1111one!1!!!1 heheheheh

As for Sony, I know your reaction, you are going to start a whispering campaign on the forums like last time. Please give the PR genius who thought that one up a promotion and a raise. It worked so well to cower me that I got more inside sources disgusted with you third rate backstabbing attempts than I got in a year. Please do it again, I didn't take offense last time, and I promise not to this time. µ
In his attempt to put down fanboys he made himself look like a complet idiot. This could be very interesting story and I really wouldn't at all be suprised if it's true. However this article certianly is not making me believe it.

I find the inq to be reliable in most things except console speculation, and everything that you read there has to be taken with a grain of salt.

But then again most places are not reliable when it comes to info on consoles that have not been launched almost all of it everywhere is speculation with minor proof from someone who works for the company who then gets fired for talking s***.

Also this has no proof what so ever, not even a fake link, so until this can be proved it means nothing.

Last edited:
Back