• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need advice on HSF

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

malvindo

as above
planning use one TT Big Typhoon, Sonic Tower or XP-90 on Venice
any user of these HSF to advice?

i can, inform what is ur HSF, v core? how far u OC? temperature?
i know those value are subjective, but i need to know v core n temp

thx in advance

PS: any other good alternative than those HSF?

good other alternatives would be the ninja (good quite), ultra 120, tuniq tower (HARD to find), there is a new infinity but i dont know much about it

I'd say you should get a ninja or a 120 ultra..

malvindo said:
i can, inform what is ur HSF, v core? how far u OC? temperature?
i know those value are subjective, but i need to know v core n temp
you should look for some reviews, there are plenty of them.. Also check the thermal design temps of the procs used in the review

thx,
but what is 120 ultra? what brand

tuniq tower i tot won't exist here in my country

as Thermalright is rather hard to find here :(
but would try to find is thet better than Big Typhoon ;)

malvindo said:
thx,
but what is 120 ultra? what brand

tuniq tower i tot won't exist here in my country

as Thermalright is rather hard to find here :(
but would try to find is thet better than Big Typhoon ;)

The ultra 120 FTW... its made by Thermalright... so Thermalright Ultra 120... thermalright has their stuff down, super highquality and very effective.

nd4spdbh2 said:
The ultra 120 FTW... its made by Thermalright... so Thermalright Ultra 120... thermalright has their stuff down, super highquality and very effective.

hmm, yup
thermalright is very2x good product
using their SK7 @ my NF7-S :D
but rather hard to find here :(
Sonic Tower with 120mm fans or Big Typhoon got marginal different with SI-128 or 120 Ultra? you mean XP-120 Ultra?

malvindo said:
hmm, yup
thermalright is very2x good product
using their SK7 @ my NF7-S :D
but rather hard to find here :(
Sonic Tower with 120mm fans or Big Typhoon got marginal different with SI-128 or 120 Ultra? you mean XP-120 Ultra?

i dont think there was such thing as a XP120 ultra ... there was and are the SI-120, XP-120, SI-128, Ultra-90, Ultra-120 the SI's are more tradational style ... fan blowing twords motherboard, and the Ultra's are a tower heatsink.

Back