• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mas90 problem: "Unable to load resourcelib:90wres32.dll"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sno.lcn

Senior2 Member
I'm having a problem running mas90 on a client's compuer. I set it up the same way I always do on their new computers but this time I got a message saying "unable to load resourcelib:90wres32.dll." Google turned up one result which turned out to be completely useless. I'm running it like: M:\MAS90\HOME\PVXWIN32.EXE ../launcher/sota.ini ../soa/mas90, which is the identical path used on every other computer in the office. If you click ok, the program loads but gets all kinds of those error messages while using it.
Any ideas?
OS is xp pro sp2
mas90 version is 5.1.2600.2180.

*Edit: I think I got it fixed now:D

Last edited:
What did you do to get MAS 90 running? I just moved the program from Win98 to XP Pro and can't get it to run. I received the same message and noticed the 90wres32.dll wasn't in the Windows System directory. Once I moved a copy there the error message was taken care of but the program still won't start.

All I did was find the .dll on the host computer and put it in the system32 directory on the computer I was having the problem on. I also put it somewhere else too, I don't remember where. I think it was in the mas90/hyome directory. When trying to run mas90 are you using the ../launcher/sota.ini ../soa/mas90 at the end of the .exe? I don't think it will run if you don't have that there.

Back