• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New comp

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

redbellymancomp

Hey guys, I just upgraded for free. I sold my old build of an asus a8n32slideluxe+amd x2 3800+ 2 gig xms ram 3 3 3 8 + 7900 gt xfx and went to my new monster
asus crosshair
amd 4600 x2 windsor
dual 7900 gts
150 gig raptor
2 gig xms epp ram
and man o man. I love this new mobo, I thought it would be silly, but figured after I sold my other computer for the same price of all these parts.. I figured get the best mobo and upgrade to an fx when the price drops or as needed. what u guys think?

First of all,

Welcome to the Forums!!!

Second, Rig sounds good. Although, I have never heard of that motherboard before. That could just be me though.

Also, nice job on the money handling.

yeah I found a looophole to the computer buisness. Thanx for the welcome by the way. but the loophole is build a descent screamer.. and then sell it it to friends or general public and upgrade. :) the asus crosshair is new, it has some silly things like led on the board to help u see the plugs, but u know what it was actually usefull. and the crosshair has an lcd poster that posts errors, I dont see using that, but it still looks good, but out of all the 590 nvidia gforce mobos this was my fav.

Back