• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3x Top 5 spots on the ORB tonight (4x top 10)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Joe Camel

Senior Camel Kicker
3D 01: 80455
#8 WORLD ORB

3D 03: 47397
#5 WORLD ORB
(#1 WORLD ORB X1900 CF)

3D 05: 25968
#5 WORLD ORB
(took out Pedro Rocha & Ricky with THAT run :eek: )

3D 06: 13804
#3 WORLD ORB
(#1 WORLD ORB X1900 CF)

hey Gautam, looks like i got my 3 spots on the hall of fame this season too (as soon as its updated) :clap::clap::clap:

wr03tk5.jpg

2596805tl4.jpg

pict0353bb8.jpg

Those are some nice scores, keep it up. :drool:
Also did a clean sweep of OCF 3Dmark scores I see.

Last edited:
Big congrats Joe!! Those scores are all a huge milestone, you have set the bar high.

When you first started building your containers I wasn't too sure but it's obvious now there is hell to pay :D You really went all out over the last 6 months or so and now find yourself among a small group of very talented 3D benchers, and you Fold! I don't think there is another guy playing with hardware quite like that :)

You do realize that there is really only one more big step to take, LN2. 5Ghz + and those card clocks would put you over the top.

I'm still speechless.

I'm completely done with DI for any serious benching. So far the only lead I've ever gotten on LN2 back in MA was around 300 bucks for 120L (IIRC). For one or two benches a year, it almost makes sense...you just gotta have it all done right at once, very little room for error, which is a huge issue for me but clearly no problem for you. :p

Btw, I'd appreciate it if you let others figure out LOD and AI for themselves...;) If you slipped any details about 01, I'd have to go up to Ohio myself and delete the project. :p

Last edited:
You got macci's attention, thats not an easy thing to do ;)

I'd say LN2. Better temperatures & more of a challenge, besides who is gonna build a cascade now besides Jin? I'm not even sure he has done that yet.

Gautam said:
I'm still speechless.

I'm completely done with DI for any serious benching. So far the only lead I've ever gotten on LN2 back in MA was around 300 bucks for 120L (IIRC). For one or two benches a year, it almost makes sense...you just gotta have it all done right at once, very little room for error, which is a huge issue for me but clearly no problem for you. :p

Btw, I'd appreciate it if you let others figure out LOD and AI for themselves...;) If you slipped any details about 01, I'd have to go up to Ohio myself and delete the project. :p

as good as done my friend...
re-shooting/hosting after editing ALL projects.
will sub in new screen-shot in ALL posts too.

what ya think im NUTS?? giving away our 01 tweaks... NEVER!! :p

Last edited:
@joe great work again dude you have the powa

Gautam said:
I'm still speechless.

gautam you would be surprized how far 25 liters will go when i get it there is around 3 guys benching and it lasts all day and we all chip in
but it does drive you nuts when ya hardware packs in and you have it there just evaping into thin air

@max cascade cooling was a dream for me i had to drop out of benching for a year but with cascade 3 underway i will have a chance to bench again ln2 is great stuff but unless you are right on top of ya game can be very frustrating
and if things go wrong its not there the next day

a cascade will just start up and run when ever you have the time to bench
and as i am a slow bencher that needs more time when benching a cascade was the only way for me

Yeah, thats exactly why I want a cascade bad. Maybe next year. It took me a full week or so to max my scores out. I usually get tons of DI at once too to make it feel like phase change. :p As for the LN2, that's the smallest quantity they were willing to sell. :S

SCHWEET work JC.
Its Hard work like this that you and Gautam have done recently, that makes everyone proud of our team.

Back