• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NewEgg Saturday?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Krogen

If I order something on Friday from NewEgg, will they ship it on Saturday? Or will they wait until Monday? Just a silly question. :bang head

nvidiaOCmaster said:
Unfourtanatly, no :( Although if it isnt in the newegg place on saturday, it can still arrive on saturday.

3-day UPS delivers on Saturdays??

In the U.S., your UPS package cannot be scheduled to arrive at a specific time of day. UPS Ground packages are delivered anytime between 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.

taken from neweggs website. they dont deliver on saturdays, but i have seen them process my orders on saturdays. but they didnt ship until monday

If you order on Friday, it has to be early morning, or early afternoon to ship that day. If you order Friday evening, it's about the same as Saturday or Sunday and will ship that Monday (99% of the time).

Back