• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Please eat me!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
YUM....:D
I'll take some of the dark meat. There's always plenty of that left behind. and stuffing. Can't forget the stuffing.

For those who celebrate Thanksgiving......Have a happy Thanksgiving. For those who don't, have a good day anyway. :)

imdf19112001142708a.jpg

I personally like this one. Clinton would be accustom to this stuff. :p

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Checking in from Mom's house in northeastern Pennsylvania. I'm leaving her with a P-133 lappy while I take her regular computer home 'til Christmas. It's currently a Cyrix (!) 200 but will return to life somewhat beefed up (depends what I can find. I think I have another K6-2/500 laying around. If so, it'll be added to the folding farm. My other 500 does 2 WUs per week so I think this one will too. Anyway, happy holiday to the Americans, an a fine evening to the rest of you!

Happy Thanksgiving Peoples

And after the turkey and stuffing settle in the stomach comes the pie! Pumpkin, apple, chocolate cream... Ohhh, I'm the stuffed bird now :D

Back