• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Stuck WU

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Stilletto

Ok , I am glad to be finally getting bigger WU now, but EM is telling me that there is 1 WU in cue on one core, but the other emptied it's cue already. When I click on it it says none in cue, but the blue circle is still there:mad:

What in this world have I done now:eek: .............

Ah, it prolly glitched. :mad: I'm always having one prob or another with EMI...

Let it finish this next WU, it should auto-send somewhere in the BU process.

If not, maybe when the current WU is finished, it'll send it.

Give it time, it'll go if it's in there.

Check your EOC stats, maybe it did send?

ChasR's approach works

... another one is to let the current wu finish and get submitted to stanford using the -oneunit or -pause flags on the console, and then delete the work dir and queue.dat. The client needs to be restarted for these flags to take effect.
When you resume folding (without the oneunit flag!) the console will create a new work and queue before starting your next wu.
The downside of this approach is that your client will be idle until you do the cleanup and restart. Also if you are running as a service, it is less convenient switching flags.

If you use Pete's method, be sure to run qfix first. You don't want to delete a results file not transmitted due to a corrupt queue.dat file.

Back